our service standards
At believe housing, we don’t want there to be any surprises when customers access our services.
That’s why, by working with tenants and other stakeholders, we have developed a set of standards that clearly explain what our customers can expect from us; and what we can expect from them.
Our service standards are built around our core principles. As part of our promise to you, we will:
- Be open and honest
- Treat everyone fairly, politely and with respect
- Make it easy for you to contact us
- Listen to your views and act on them in a timely manner
- Keep you informed and set clear expectations of what we can deliver
- Deliver on what we say we are going to do.
Our standards are broken down into nine themes. These are:
- Finding a home
- Paying your rent
- Living in your neighbourhood
- Repairs and maintenance
- Safety in your home
- Supporting our customers
- Engagement and community investment
- Communication and information
- Complaints and feedback.
In return, we expect that you to keep to all terms within your tenancy agreement (if you are successful in being granted a tenancy).