believe housing created the Values Group to help ensure that we are listening and responding to the voices of customers in our decision making.
The Values Group ensures that believe housing’s core values to “do the right thing for our customers, our people and our business” are intrinsic to everything the organisation does.
The group’s responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and reviewing customer insights, ensuring customers have the chance to share feedback and influence improvements to our services.
- Analysing complaints trends.
- Assisting with the annual customer survey and analyse responses.
- Engaging with customers to feedback information regarding future plans and help improve service delivery.
So far, the Values Group has:
- Performed a scrutiny review of the organisation’s Service Standards, which were revised and agreed by Board in February 2021.
- Led a review of the customer complaints policy, which was approved in December 2020.
- Reviewed customer satisfaction in the 35-45 age group based on findings from our Star survey.
- Agreed a detailed workplan for scrutiny activities with the Performance and Standards Committee for 2021/22.
Members also receive training and briefings throughout the year to ensure they are well informed, understand external events affecting believe housing and our customers and support their role to scrutinise and challenge the organisation.
The Values Group has reserved places for up to seven of our tenants/leaseholders. The remaining membership includes one councillor, one staff member and one independent member. The Chair of the Values Group is a tenant member.
For further information about the Values Group, or to discuss joining the group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Values Group is one part of our wider engagement programme which helps us to capture and listen to customer views and use these to shape and improve our services. If you are interested in finding out more contact email@example.com.