Here at believe housing, we completely understand the impact that coronavirus can have, so we’ve supported our customers and maintained our services as best we can.
So far during the coronavirus pandemic, believe housing has:
- attempted over 15,500 welfare calls to check on vulnerable customers
- helped to protect more than 230 customers from problems like antisocial behaviour, noise nuisance and domestic abuse
- carried out more than 3,580 essential repairs to homes
- completed over 2,000 safety critical checks to heating systems and appliances
- provided nearly £17,000 of funding to local groups through our Coronavirus Crisis Fund
- supported more than 175 customers with money worries as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
We will continue to provide extra support and advice to customers during these unprecedented times.
If you’ve got concerns related to coronavirus please let us know at the earliest possible opportunity to discuss the safety measures we are taking or, if you’re shielding or suffering from symptoms, rearrange any appointments you may have.