Date(s) - 8 Jan 2018
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Eden Hill Outreach Centre
Our new Mental Wellbeing Awareness course is for anyone who would like to improve their understanding of mental health and wellbeing.
Join us on this free four-week training programme and you will learn:
- How spot the early signs of a mental health issue.
- What is poor mental health?
- The impact of stigma around mental health.
- How to support people to improve their mental health.
- What is stress and how can we build resilience?
This course will start on Monday, 8 January between 9.30am and 12.30pm at Eden Hill Outreach Centre Peterlee.
To book your place call Sean on 0191 349 7753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mental Wellbeing Awareness course is the latest in a series of training and education opportunities being offered. The training is free to all the group’s tenants. You can view all our courses here.