Date(s) - 28 Jun 2017
9:30 AM - 12:45 PM
Mickle Grove Community Training Hub
Our new understanding mental health course is for anyone who would like to improve their understanding of mental health and the different conditions linked to it.
Join us on this free four-week training programme and you will learn to:
- spot the early signs of a mental health issue
- feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health issue
- provide help on a first aid basis
- help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
- help stop a mental health issue from getting worse
- help someone recover faster
- guide someone towards the right support
- reduce the stigma of mental health issues.
This course will start on Wednesday, 7 June between 9.30am and 12.45pm at Mickle Grove Community Training Hub in Leeholme.
For more information and to reserve your place, please contact Sean Robson on 0191 349 7753 or email email@example.com.