Date(s) - 18 Sep 2017
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Selby Close Common Room
Our Understanding Mental Health course is for anyone who would like to improve their knowledge of mental health and the different conditions linked to it.
Join us on this free five week training programme and you will learn to:
- spot the early signs of a mental health issue
- feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health issue
- provide help on a first aid basis
- help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
- help stop a mental health issue from getting worse
- support someone recover faster
- guide someone towards the right support
- reduce the stigma of mental health issues.
This course will start on Monday, 18 September between 9.30am and 12.30pm at Selby Close Common Room in St Helen Auckland.
For more information and to reserve your place, please contact Sean Robson on 0191 349 7753 or email email@example.com.
This is the latest in a series of courses being offered by believe housing, which are free for group tenants or the unemployed.