believe housing community grant application form
Before applying for believe housing community grant please ensure:
- Your project will be of benefit to one or more of the areas believe housing operates in
- You can provide a start date for the project
- You can provide detailed and accurate costings for your initiative
- You have quotes to show how costs have been calculated, if applicable
- Evidence of match funding you have secured is available, if applicable
- Documents such as insurance certificates, if appropriate, are available
- Safeguarding arrangements and health and safety measures are in place where necessary
- You can provide a signed and dated constitution or governance document
- You are applying in advance of your project starting. Applications are discussed by the panel at the start of each month; we are unable to fund projects that have already taken place.
- You have a bank account with two unrelated signatories.
- You can provide us with two named contacts for your project.
terms & conditions
Before completing the believe housing community grant, please read our short list of terms and conditions in detail by clicking the link below and then returning to complete the application form.