believe housing is urging customers with concerns about their finances not to worry alone during the latest coronavirus lockdown.
A range of expert support is available to any customer with money worries. During the lockdown all of the advice is still available by phone, email or video call.
believe housing can help tackle problems with money, debt, employment or bills.
Tenancy Sustainment Manager at believe housing, Jayne Adamson, said: “Because we’re so much more than a landlord we have a range of experts who can provide you with tailored support. Just because we can’t meet with you face-to-face right now doesn’t mean that we’re not here for you. We can use video calls to talk through the issues and even set up calls with the likes of the Department for Work and Pensions to help get your finances back on track.
“We know it’s a really tough time for lots of people, but there’s no need to worry on your own.”
Support and advice is available on:
- Paying your rent and making arrangements to deal with any arrears
- Full financial health checks to make sure you’re getting the most from your money
- Advice on dealing with debt and reducing outgoings
- Welfare benefits and Universal Credit claims to make sure you’re getting what you’re entitled to
- Referrals to help with energy costs
- Help with ID and signposting to set up a bank account
- Support with CV writing, upskilling and finding job opportunities
- Access to free training and support to improve your job prospects.
All support for customers is free and confidential. Contact believe housing today by completing our online form, calling 0300 1311 999 or by downloading our customer app for your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play.