believe housing is looking to appoint a single contractor to carry out a Stock Investment Programme of Works from October 2017.
The scope of the contract includes works for the following:
- Window and door replacements to front doors, back doors, internal doors, fire doors, screens (internal and external), outhouse doors, main garage doors, roller shutters and mechanically assisted doors
- Roof replacements to garage roof, domestic roof (primary and secondary), outhouses, this includes any ancillary products such as guttering, downpipes, insulations, strengthening, fascias, soffits and barge boards
- External works including metal and wooden fencing, metalwork, brickwork, dry stone walling, footpaths, landscaping (making goods), driveways, rendering and demolition
- Heating system replacements including full or partial heating systems to domestic properties including boilers, pipework and all ancillary controls and valves
- Kitchen and bathroom replacements, including tiling, plastering, pipework, drainage, finishings and joinery works
- Adaptation (major and minor installations) including structural adaptations, structural strengthenings, ramps, level access showers, stairlifts, through floor lifts, wet rooms, drainage, pipework and electrical
- Asbestos management including all works with qualified specialists
- Electrical installations including partial and full rewires, aerial cables, consumer unit replacement, domestic properties, outhouses, garages, carbon monoxide (CO) detectors, smoke alarms, heat detectors, intruder alarms, external security lighting and full fire alarm systems in communal areas
For more information and procurement timescales please click here.