solicitorsalary: £45,814 per annum - Grade 3 location: Bishop Auckland, Hybrid, Seaham
We’re looking for a Solicitor to join the believe housing team on a permanent basis.
We believe in life without barriers. If everyone expects more, they can achieve more, and we can transform lives together.
This role is hybrid, which means you can work in the best place to get the job done whether that’s at one of our County Durham offices, at home or out and about.
about the role
Our Legal Team provides in-house advice and services to great colleagues who are passionate about doing the right thing for our people, for our customers, for our business:
- The Solicitor will bring expertise in one or more of the many areas of work we deal with or will have the capacity and aptitude to learn quickly to become that expert.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that timely, accurate and efficient legal advice is given across believe housing and its subsidiaries.
- You will support the Principal Solicitor in ensuring that legislation and common law is accurately reflected, monitored, reviewed and communicated appropriately within the organisation’s policies, procedures and plans etc.
For more information, please read the full job description.
what’s on offer?
Our people are our greatest asset, which is why we value you, encourage you, look after you, and empower you.
As well as a competitive salary of £45,814 per annum, some of our top benefits and rewards include:
- 31-33 days of annual leave
- working the believe way allows us to be more agile in the ways we work and creates a great work-life balance
- an excellent pension scheme with 21.6% employer contribution. Visit the LGPS member site for more details
- up to four days paid volunteering leave each year
Take a look to see what else is on offer, from wellbeing support, discounts, family-friendly policies, learning and development, and more.
If you believe that you demonstrate our values and can bring something special to this role, then apply now. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Closing date for applications is 11.59pm on Sunday, 21 August 2022
- Please note that we are unable to accept CVs and all applicants must go through our website.
- Interview date to be confirmed.
work for an award-winning employer
Green Business of the Year 2022
North East England Chamber Business Awards
Best Repairs and Maintenance Team 2022
Northern Housing Awards
Housing Organisation of the Year
Chartered Institute of Housing Northern Awards 2021
2-star outstanding to work for 2022
Top 25 Best Housing Associations to work for 2021
North East Top 30 Best Companies to work for 2021
Homebuilder of the Year 2020
UK Housing Awards