Read all of our latest key information including our financial statements and annual reports as well as what we have planned over the next three years.
With the support of key investors, we’re able to build more homes and better lives.
We’re actively working on a programme of development and, whilst our core operating area is County Durham, we are looking at other areas so can continue to deliver high-quality homes where they are needed.
This is alongside significant investment in our existing homes and neighbourhoods.
Over the next three years, we will:
- Deliver 250 new homes a year and 1250 by 2026 – with a £207.699m development investment spend
- Invest in our existing homes – with a £60.569m capital investment programme
- Develop our Future Homes strategy – setting out what homes of the future will look like to meet customers’ needs, what materials they will be made of and our plans for alternatives to gas
- Add £2.6m social value and support more community organisations than before – meeting the specific needs of our customers and communities
- Increase customer satisfaction – with simpler ways for people to deal with us, an improved digital offer, proactive communication and more repairs completed on time
- Trial new ways of working to create a better service for customers and increase the engagement of our people
- Work towards delivering a carbon net zero business by 2050 – in terms of our homes and our wider business activities and ensuring customers are at the heart of introducing new, environmentally focussed technology into existing homes
To develop this plan, we listened to our customers, staff and stakeholders, and prioritised what they said was important to them while continuing to create a strong and stable business.
memberships and accreditations
Want to find out more, please feel free to get in touch.
0191 814 2854
0191 814 3135