our corporate plan
In April 2020, we launched our first Corporate Plan as believe housing. This set out big ambitions to help us realise our vision of life without barriers.
We now have a draft Corporate Plan for 2022-2025, which commits us to investing £268million in homes, improving customer satisfaction and reducing our environmental impact.
Over the next three years, we will:
- Deliver 250 new homes a year and 1250 by 2026 – with a £207.699m development investment spend
- Invest in our existing homes – with a £60.569m capital investment programme
- Develop our Future Homes strategy – setting out what homes of the future will look like to meet customers’ needs, what materials they will be made of and our plans for alternatives to gas
- Add £2.6m social value and support more community organisations than before – meeting the specific needs of our customers and communities
- Increase customer satisfaction – with simpler ways for people to deal with us, an improved digital offer, proactive communication and more repairs completed on time
- Trial new ways of working to create a better service for customers and increase the engagement of our people
- Work towards delivering a carbon net zero business by 2050 – in terms of our homes and our wider business activities and ensuring customers are at the heart of introducing new, environmentally focussed technology into existing homes
To develop this plan, we listened to our customers, staff and stakeholders, and prioritised what they said was important to them while continuing to create a strong and stable business.
The draft Corporate Plan 2022-2025 can be viewed in full here and anyone who would like to comment can email email@example.com by Monday 16 May, when the consultation closes.